- Get a Free Trial!
- Gallery of Photos and Videos
- Frequent Questions
- Grading Library & Useful Reading
- Latest News and Stuff
Martial Arts Programs
- After School Program
- Adult Taekwon Do
- Family Taekwon Do
- Kids Tae Kwon Do
- Fitness & Yoga
- Kids Birthday Parties
- Kids Camps
- Haidon Gumdo - Korean Sword
- Workshops & Seminars
Attention: Summer Class Special on now: Unlimited classes for all of July and August for $199+tax. Register now!
See below for the following information:
- An outline of the program
- An outline of class structure
- Aims and Goals of acheivement
- Number of classes recommended to attend weekly
Our Kids Tae Kwon Do program is designed to teach children the traditional art of Tae Kwon Do in a fun, interactive, and motivational way. Martial arts are a great way for kids to gain self esteem, confidence, and a sense of leadership. We encourage all of our young students to do their personal best inside and outside of class. Call or email to set up a 1 week free trial!
Class structure Outline
In our classes your child will:
• stretch and warm up for 15 min
• work with a partner doing fun relay exercises for 10 min
• use the punching bags to learn and practise punching and kicking techniques
• work in a small group learning forms and steps to prepare for the next level
• improve their balance, coordination, and physical fitness
As your child progresses he/she will earn rewards such as time at the rock climbing wall, racing games, and contests. They will have fun while using the strength, speed, and teamwork that they learn in class.
Our young students succeed because our instructors work as a team with the parents so that the children are always supported. If a child starts to struggle, extra help is always available to give them the best chance to succeed.
At our school we believe that:
• No child should be left behind
• Parents and instructors should work together for the best chance of success
• Kids should work hard and have fun as they move up the levels
• Kids should learn how to focus, work as a team, and become leaders
• Respect, discipline and self control should be emphasised
• Success is not defined by the belt level, but by the happiness and real life benefits children receive from class
From white belt to black belt, and all the belts in between, your child will grow and develope continuously both in body and in mind. Help your child learn perseverance, patience, respect, and teamwork.
Contact us by phone or email to try a free week of training today!
Kids Tae Kwon Do Schedule
Beginner students age 5+
Monday 6pm, Tuesday 5pm, Thursday 5pm, Saturday 11:45am, Sunday 12
Beginner students age 3-6
Little Ninjas Wednesday 6pm, Saturday 11am, Sunday 11am
Our program runs all year round. We offer 2 membership options for students.
Option 1: 6 month unlimited classes
Option 2: 1 year unlimited classes (includes Uniform)
Students would begin in our White belt to Orange stripe classes during the evenings, as well as our Kids/Family All Belt classes on the weekends. These classes are suitable for children ages 5+. With 5 class options to get started with, we highly reccommend that our students attend at least 2-3 classes per week. As students advance, even more class options become available to target the higher belt levels. Outlined above are the classes suitable for beginner students. Please see our Schedule page for an outline of all the classes.
For our younger students, our Little Ninjas program is available for ages 3-6